Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy New Year

I wish for all a wonderful, prosperous, successful and peaceful 2011 filled with God’s richest blessings. Time permitting, I will post more and move towards live analysis of trades. My focus remains on trading breakouts in the direction of the immediate and dominant trend at specific times of the day. Volume, liquidity and momentum are required to move price to its profit target once an entry order is triggered. I am continuing my intense research on filtering out false breakouts. Every day, with every trade the market teaches me something new! 

So far, 2011 has produced some great breakout trading opportunities. Below, please see today’s high probability breakout trade for a sure 30 pips.




GBPUSD                                BUY
ENTRY                                 @ 1.5800
PROFIT TARGET          @ 1.5830
RESULT                               + 30 pips


No comments: