Monday, June 06, 2011

Belief in Trading Plan

Imagine this!! Going through an entire month without placing even 1 trade.. Thats exactly what happened to me during the month of May. It was a frustrating month that required extreme patience, discipline and a belief in my trading plan. As you know, I trade only high probability breakouts in the direction of the trend. Eight factors must be aligned prior to me executing the trade.

I believe in my trading plan. My trading plan is the result of more than 6 years of intense & extensive research, testing and executing trades under every market condition conceivable. Its perfect for trading my own account, where I am under no pressure to trade. Its's OK to sit and wait for the right trades. It's OK. After going so long without placing any trades, the 8 factors were aligned on GBPJPY currency pair today for the perfect trade. This trade produced a cool 5% & was called live on my twitter feed. Check it out!

GBPJPY                           Sell
ENTRY                            @ 131.75
Profit Target                   @ 131.00
Result                               + 75 pips

What are the 8 factors that must be aligned to produce a high probability breakout trade?


No comments: